Day 12: following the plan

Day: 12 of 42
Starting weight: 78.4kg Last recorded weight: 76kg
How I'm feeling today: I've barely felt hungry these last 11 days but this morning woke up ravenous

A Note on the Meals

You may have noticed that my solid meal of the day is at dinner time. This isn't a compulsory part of the Lose Your Middle-Aged Middle diet - you can have a solid meal at any time of the day that suits. I have it in the evening as I need to cook for another, and it's easy to add mash or bread to the other plate.

Whether or not you follow the recipes in the book is up to you, but I think it's really useful because you learn how to cook in a different way. Most of the recipes have been very good, and some disasters, but there's been a few revelations so far that I'll retain, such as the fantastic Creamy Cauliflower Puree - yum.

Today's Food: Garlic Rubbed Beef Fillet with Broccoli, followed by fresh berries.

Comments

Popular Posts