Day 8: the beginning of week 2

Day: 8 of 42
Last recorded weight: 78.4
Today's weight: 76kg (-2.4kg)
How I'm feeling today: exhausted from two long drives, and a little disappointed in only a 2kg loss

I know that the best way to lose weight is slowly, and a 1/2 to 1 kg loss per week is excellent, but losing that first kilo so early on, and promise that nothing would prepare me for the speed at which I'll lose weight on this diet did kind of get my hopes up.

I lost 2kg the first week of Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers as well, so it doesn't seem particularly impressive. We'll see what happens as my body once the full effects on my metabolism become apparent.

Today's Food:

I had my "solid" meal for breakfast: scrambled eggs, herb tea and bacon. And it kept me full right through to dinner time. Amazing.

Comments

Popular Posts