Kill Phase Part One - Day 2 of 4

Day: 2 of 42 (first 14 days is kill, the next 28 restore)
How I'm feeling today: surprised that I'm not hungry at all. When I see snacks I kind of feel like eating them but I can tell it's an emotional reaction rather than a body / hunger one. My face has gone pink and hot (!) and my tummy feels bloated. It's not like when you fast by not eating.

First (weird) reaction... last night my face suddenly started to heat up. A friend had done something of that made me feel stressed out. This caused my cheeks to flush and next thing my entire face went off. Once it starts heating up like that I can't stop it. Horrible!

This has happened to me before and I've been diagnosed with Rosacea, as I continually have mildly red cheeks and nose - though I don't think this is Rosacea.

The heat up effect usually comes on at a stressful time when I've been eating rich food and drinking wine. But sometimes it just happens randomly, like driving in the car. Here are some pics from last time it happened randomly.




I showed these to my doctor and he thinks it's a histamine reaction, but I've also read that Rosacea can be a result of Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth - researchers think that perhaps this is due to celiac disease that is not severe enough to cause full-blown symptoms. Celiac disease is a sensitivity to a component of gluten called gliadin, that is found in wheat, barley, rye, and oat

The REALLY weird thing is I've woken up on Day Two and my face is still red! The skin feels rough also.

Here's yesterday and today compared - yesterday on the left, today on the right. I'm taking so many supplements it's impossible to know if this is a reaction to one of them, or just a generalised reaction to eating bone broth for a day along with all the herbs I'm taking.



Comments

Popular Posts