Kill Phase Part One - Day 4 of 4: last day of bone broth fast

Day: 4 of 30
How I'm feeling today: feeling very fatigued but not as bad as the last two days. Woke up and felt fine, which was a relief after feeling nauseaus yesterday morning. My eyes have felt bad for year now - like they have a chemical in them - they are particularly bad today. Fatigue and sore eyes. The two things I most want to be free of (because I can't feel the bad stuff in my gut).

DNA Test Results

I mentioned earlier in my blog that one of the final things I wanted to check is whether my body is unable to methylate B vitamins. There is a common genetic mutation called MTHFR that causes this and the results can lead to all sorts of health problems because the B vitamin group are essential for reducing inflammation and chelating heavy metals from your body. Having the MTHFR genetic mutation has been linked to heart failure and Alzheimer's. My Dad died of coronary heart failure and my mother has Alzheimer's.

Plus I have a friend who suffered through years of fatigue only to solve it by discovering she had the MTHFR mutation and changing her diet while taking pre-methylated B vitamins. I'll work through them and report in a day or two.

Restore Arrived

Another exciting thing that happened today is I received my Restore in the mail. This stuff has apparently worked wonders for some of my doctor's other patients. It essentially "seals up" a leaky gut. You take a teaspoon, three times a day, between meals. I've had my first one and it seemed like such a little amount. Let's see how I feel this time tomorrow after 24 hours of taking it...

Food and Drinks Today


  • Bone broth
  • Ginger tea with other detox herbs (just detox teabags from the health food store)
I'm also making sauerkraut for the Restore phase, fermented fish for the next phase of Kill (starts tomorrow) and attempting coconut milk Kefir - which so far looks like a disaster as the coconut cream has just floated to the top and become solid. And it does not want to mix back in.


Comments

Popular Posts