Kill Phase Part One - Day 1 of 4

Day: 1 of 30 (first 14 days is kill, the next 14 restore)
Starting weight: 73.3kg

How I'm feeling today: a bit ill after drinking too much last night, so my tummy is not the best. Looking forward to 4 days of broth fasting, and feeling confused about what to do in regard to diet for the next 10 days once the fast is over. I'm going to see if the smoothie cleanse diet fits with GAPS and the Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD).

Starting Day!! 

This has taken a shit load of planning. Let's record some statistics so I can check how I feel at the end of this process.

Weight: 73.3kg. I've gained weight and feeling very puffy and conscious of my tummy. When I wake up in the morning and lie on my back, my tummy does not sit flat.

Energy: so tired. Went to bed too late last night (11:30) and today I feel nauseous with fatigue. I feel like going back to bed.

Eyes: feel strained and hot when I close them.

Tummy: feels acidic, and my gut is sensitive to touch on the right hand side and in the middle.

Going to the toilet feels like I've got a gastro bug - once a day, in the morning.

Day One - 42 days to go. Let's see if I look different at the end.

So far I've had one cup of broth. It was good - four days won't be a problem.



Comments

Popular Posts