Day 14: where's my comfort food?

Day: 14 of 42
Starting weight: 78.4kg Last recorded weight: 76kg
How I'm feeling today: pretty low again. Fought with the boyfriend.

This diet certainly doesn't work for you when you have a stressed out tummy and need something to settle it. I only managed to choke down one of my three shakes today.

Today's Food: BLAT Lettuce Wrap with Brie and Grapes

They've got some really affecting adverts about the horror of caged pig farming on telly at the moment, so I made my BLAT with chicken bacon. It's flavour is pretty good, but a little more fragile than pig bacon.

I was quite surprised that the amount of Brie cheese they include in this meal. 60-85g. That's over half a block! Took me quite a long time to eat it - even though I was glad to be eating some nice cheese again. Cheese is my other dietary downfall after wine.

Comments

Popular Posts