Day 16: staying at it

Day: 16 of 42
Starting weight: 78.4kg Last recorded weight: 75.1kg
How I'm feeling today: low in energy

I am hearing the "have a break from the gym today" voices, as I always do when I join a gym. But ha! I'm on to them this time and I'm just going to keep on going anyway. I know that one day they will just stop nagging at me, it's just a matter of persistence for now.


I had a great workout. It's so good to feel all those extra muscles I don't use on the computer working again, and having the pool visible while you're working out makes for great people watching and there's that gentle happy atmosphere that public pools have as people relax, and swim and introduce their children to the water.

I'm an impatient person. I like to see results fast and get maximum results for my efforts, so I'm concentrating on getting my workout down to an hour. Then I can be in and out of the gym before my subconscious even knows it.

Today's Food


Fried egg and smoked chicken for breakfast, fried in butter, a small beef pattie for lunch (very filling) and the reminder of last night's rotisserie chicken with a green salad.

Comments

Popular Posts