Day 20: eggs with eggs on top

Day: 20 of 42
Starting weight: 78.4kg Last recorded weight: 75.1kg
How I'm feeling today: fatigued

I'm not sure if it's because I need to catch up on my sleep or because of the diet but today I woke up pale and lacking in energy.

I almost didn't go to the gym, but like my gym-trainer friend Mike tells me, you've just got to get there - then you may as well do a workout.

On the way I berated the Universal Spirit and told it that I was now doubting It could have any effect on the material world given that I didn't win Big Wednesday Lotto even after imploring so nicely. Meanwhile a car was pulling out of a park, so I went to take it simultaneously realising I had no money for the meter - at that moment the driver reversing out stopped, opened the window and passed me a coupon for the exact time my workout takes me - and hour and ten minutes. So I apologised and acknowledged that the Universal Spirit just wants me to struggle a bit.

At the gym I felt so depleted in energy that I did all the machines then went home without doing the floor exercises.

Today's Food: 

Eggs and tomatoes are two foods that I took a long time to develop a taste for, and even now I don't like to eat them alone. Bread makes them okay. And this "Meat Week" seems to be almost entirely eggs, tomatoes, meat and green salad. Eggs every.single.morning. I'm looking forward to it being over (I have another whole week), and to eating some delicious fruit again.
  • Salmon, boiled eggs, gherkins, tomato
  • A few pieces of salami (not hungry again)
  • Vegetable soup

Comments

Meryl said…
Hi Sheridan, Well done on your weight loss so far! I've read all your entries and the thing that struck me is that it's been 3 weeks and you're still not feeling that great. Have you compared this diet with Sandra Cabot's? Her living cleansing principles are better known and I just wondered if it was worth having a look and seeing if it was worth tweaking anything that you're currently doing. Hang in there:)
l said…
Yeah and today I feel queasy and think I might be coming down with cystitis, which I can only put down to my immune system acting up.

I haven't compared it to Cabot's, but have just bought Kenton's X Factor diet, so was thinking about going from this one on to that, seeing as I want to lose a bit more weight than I will on this one.

She mentions Cabot in her The Powerhouse Diet too, so I'll see if I can dig that up and have a look.

Popular Posts